CLIMB is an online research survey open to ALL UK residents aged 16 looking at the views on how health data should be shared and used. It is an optional study and when taking part everything is done online.
Health data is information collected in the course of health care provided by the NHS or HSC. It is used to provide care, and sometimes also for research to improve care for others. However, there are ways of controlling how health data is used. Researchers based at the University of Cambridge would like to know your view.
- How do you think Health Data should be shared and used?
- How should your NHS/HSC Health Data be shared?
- Who should share your Health Data?
- What consent should be given?
Have your say – your views are important!
You are eligible to participate in the survey if you are:
- Over 16 years old (or under 16 with the consent of a parent / guardian)
- Resident in any part of the UK
To access the survey, click here.
Please select GP Surgery when completing how you heard about the survey and select “Tiptree Medical Centre”.