This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Do It Online

If you cannot see the medication you are trying to order or if the medication is for a child under 18years please email us your order at

Ask the Doctor/Ask the Administrator

If you do not need a face to face consultation but would like to ask the Doctor or a member of the administrative team a question you can do so via" Ask the Doctor" or " Ask the Administrator". You can find this option under Contact Details at the top of this page.

Change of Address

When completing a change of address form you will need to provide evidence of residency, this should be via means of a recent utility bill within the last 3 months. You can send this to 

Click here to access the change of address form. 

Test Results

View your results here

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website