Please note: On Mondays -Fridays between the hours of 18:30 and 08:00 and on Saturdays and Sundays all urgent problems are managed by the Out of Hours Service who can be contacted by telephoning 111.
Surgery Hours- Monday to Friday
Express Walk in Surgery for minor illness or injury 08:00 to 09:00
You can attend this surgery without making an appointment for the following conditions. Please note if you have sickness and diarrhoea please DO NOT attend the surgery but contact us for advice.
Conditions suitable for the Express Clinic are:
- Upper respiratory infections- Coughs, chest infections, colds, flu, sore throat, sinusitis, earache, hay fever
- Ophthalmic conditions- Conjunctivitis, sore eyes, styes, swollen eyelids
- Women’s health- Thrush, vaginal discharge, emergency contraception,
- Urological conditions- cystitis and urine infections (male and female)
- Dermatological conditions eczema, skin rash, sunburn, insect bites/stings, nappy rash
- Gastrointestinal conditions- constipation, Haemorrhoids, thread worms.
If required the Nurse Practitioner can prescribe for your condition
Blood Tests for over 18yrs 08:00 to 10:00 no appointment necessary.
Blood tests for over 18years are on a no appointment basis. Simply call in between 08.00 and 10.00 Monday to Friday, take a ticket and wait to be called. Please make sure you bring your blood form with you. For under 18years or if you are a patient known to be difficult to bleed please contact us to make an appointment
Our telephones are open from 08:30 to 18:30 Monday to Friday
Each week we offer appointments outside of our Core hours of 08:30 to 18:30. These appointments are usally as follows but can be subject to change so please check with us for days and times
Dr Roberts Monday 18:30 to 20:00
Dr Muir Monday 07:00 to 08:30
Dr Turner Tuesday 18:30 to 20:00